Monday, March 15, 2010

Beware the Ides of March!

Haha, I couldn't help it - being a bibliophile, of course I'm going to make a reference to Julius Caesar today :)

So, today marked the beginning of my last week of freedom before starting my new job next Monday. Given how sleepy I've been today which I'm sure is due to my body still trying to adjust to Daylight Savings Time, I'm VERY thankful for this extra week! I'm hoping I can get some more work done on my sweater which is surprisingly coming along quickly and also getting a start on a pair of arm warmers that I mentioned earlier...fingers are crossed I can get some quality knitting time in while I still can, I'm sure once I start working a lot of it will have to be pushed to the weekend (at least until I make the initial adjustment to working again after 3 months of unemployment).

Okay off to watch Gossip Girl - Steamy scene of Serena and Nate with whipped cream, cherries and other random articles of food, can't miss this! :P

No comments: