Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tomorrow's The Big Day!

First day on the job tomorrow! I'm so nervous, my stomach just keeps churning...then again that could be from the beer and leftover Chinese food from earlier. To be honest, I'll be happy when it's here so I can stop fretting over it. I always get really worked up before stuff like this but once I'm at that point I'm cool as a cucumber, so I'm hoping this holds true this time as well :)

Didn't do much today, had the apartment to myself since my roommate is out of town. I didn't realize how hard it is to fill the time when you have an entire day to yourself. I wanted to be motivated to clean and do something productive but just couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't even get that much knitting done either; instead I just stuck in a DVD and kinda spaced off for three hours. After spending all day doing pretty much nothing and waiting for some kind of human interaction why am I exhausted out of my mind?

No comments: